Telephone01483 276688
Rural Professional Services

Landlord & Tenant

Whether for an arable field or whole farm, farmhouse or barn we can negotiate and prepare a suitable tenancy agreement or licence for on behalf of landowners or head tenants including:
  • Farm Business Tenancies
  • Grazing and Cropping Licences
  • Building Use Licences
  • Assured Shorthold and Assured Tenancies
We can also offer to advise and act in all types of negotiations between a Landlord and Tenant including:
  • Rent reviews
  • Dilapidations claims
  • Repairs
  • Succession cases